Your Safety, Security, and Satisfaction Is Very Important to Us.
As the site responsible for more hookup marriages than all other dating sites combined, your hookup dating happiness means everything to us. Please read these online dating safety tips and use them as guidelines to help you have the best experience possible. Remember no matter how hard we work to keep you safe, it’s ultimately up to you to stay aware and employ common sense both online and offline.
Keep Your Personal Info Private
Don’t share any personal information in your profile (like your last name, phone number, addresses or other identifying information), and keep that info private until you feel 100% comfortable sharing it with your match.
Go At Your Own Pace
When it comes to creating a meaningful, long-lasting relationship, slow and steady wins the race. Get to know someone before meeting them offline by chatting in real-time on 100hookup to see if there’s chemistry! Ask a lot of questions and watch for potential inconsistencies.
Always Meet In Public
Ask your date to meet you in a public place (like a coffee shop or restaurant) for your first few dates, and be sure to tell a friend where you’re going beforehand. You should also arrange your own transportation to and from the date. Don’t forget to bring your phone with you!
Trust Your Instincts
Getting to know someone requires a little digging, and a lot of common sense. That’s the best way to discover an ideal match online. Your good instincts will carry over into your offline date… and that’s how to ultimately find lasting love online!
Never Share Financial Info
Never send money — regardless of how nicely someone asks — and never give out financial information such as your social security number, credit card or banking information. If someone requests money or you sense a scam, report it immediately. Our customer service team is ready and waiting to help — that’s part of our commitment to you!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
Your safety and security are our top priorities:
• Providing you with customer service support seven days a week
• Reviewing every profile and photo submitted by members
• Taking your comments and concerns seriously — if someone is harassing you or seems like a fraudulent profile, we will look into it and take appropriate actions
Check out our online magazine, JLife, for expert tips, advice and articles on hookup dating, relationships, hookup weddings, marriage and sex. We promise to be with you on this exciting journey to meet hookup men and hookup women near you! So, now that you’re ready, it’s time to enjoy the process!
We do our best to make sure keep an eye out for those profiles that seem to lack consistency, honesty and realism. But more importantly, we depend on you as a member to let us know when you’ve come into contact with someone who seems disingenuous or unpleasant. Please contact our Customer Service team.
Your personal information and the information displayed publicly on your profile is secured by our systems. We also want you to feel completely confident during your hookup dating journey, so please see our online safety tips page to make sure you’re armed with the best advice.
At 100hookup, your safety and security is our concern! We want you to feel completely confident during your hookup dating journey, so please see our online safety tips page to make sure you’re armed with the best advice. Here are our top tips:
1. Avoid sending any personal information to members, including passwords, personal email addresses or your physical address.
2. Never send money, regardless of how nicely someone asks. If someone does ask you for money, please contact our Customer Service team immediately at 1-877-453-3861.
3. The same goes for any suspicious activity or scams. Don’t hesitate to report odd behavior to our Customer Service team at 1-877-453-3861.
4. Make sure you’re aware of long distance charges before you communicate by phone.
5. Trust your instincts! If you haven’t met your match in person after a month of online communication, he/she may be a “fake” and it’s time to redirect your attention.
6. Your first offline date should be in a public place. Arrange your own transportation and let your friends and/or family know your plans.