…several of our very own 100hookup Success Stories are featured in media outlets around the world?!
The New York Times recently featured Lily and David’s 100hookup Success Story in an article about online dating. Lily told the newspaper that it was her mother who actually set up her 100hookup account and (in true JMom fashion) she even went so far as to arrange Lily’s first date with David. Click on the picture below to read the whole story!
…that many of our Success Stories say their JMoms were the impetus for them to join 100hookup?
Several Success Stories say they wouldn’t have gone on to find love if their hookup mothers had not urged them to join 100hookup:
- Lindsay and Phil say they met thanks to their parents who separately thought it would be a great idea for each of them to join 100hookup.
- Jonathan received a 100hookup membership as an early Channukah present from his parents, which led him to meet Rebecca.
- Julia and Jason were brought together by 100hookup… and their JMoms! Desperate for him to find a nice hookup girl, Jason’s mom bribed him to sign up for 100hookup by buying him a DVD player. After seeing how frustrated she was with the dating world, Julia’s mom bought her a 3-month 100hookup membership as a “gift.”
…many 100hookup Success Stories got engaged in unique ways?
- Dave proposed to Erika with a fortune cookie.
- Steve hired an undercover photographer to document his surprise proposal for Jessica.
- Eric popped the question to Meryl inside the Disney store.
- Matthew set up a scavenger hunt when he asked Nicole to marry him.
- Aaron spelled out, “Will you marry me?” in his latte when he proposed to Alli